Take a deep breath... if you think that yesterday was a busy one, it's got nothing on today!
We'll go dot points again I think...;)
* We have a special family service at church early December each year and today was it. Tilly was all set to me Mary in the nativity but after getting upset earlier, she asked to be a shepherd instead. The photos make her look upset but she was in reality happy with the outcome, though I think still a bit uncomfortable on stage and tired from yesterday! In addition to the nativity there was also a song with the other kids groups and little ones. Always such a lovely service. Funnily, in hindsight, Sam went to church with no shoes on. Toby put him in the car but neither of us knew he was shoeless!
* 'Straight' to our Mother's Group end of year celebration (via home to collect Sam's shoes, and many dead ends trying to find the place, and complaints about the heat from Tilly).It was really great to see people again, some of which we'd not seen for ages. There was a present swap for the kid's and Tilly was super happy with her kinetic sand! All of the 2x2 squares are photos and elements from the kit.
* Home for a very tired Sam's sleep and some quiet time.
* Off to the final Art expo for the year. This is always such a hightlight of the end of term and this was as expected! It was amazing to see all of the kid's work displayed so beautifully and Tilly's work always makes me proud. I love the way that this page came up in the album, with mini 2x2 photos of all of her works. I used a PL grid card and embellishments from the kit to add journaling.
* Pa met us at the expo and we decided last minute to return to he and ma's house for a dinner of left overs from last night. On the back of the 2x2 page I cut a 6x4 photo into squares and did the same to a 4x4 tree from the kit. Some little journaling is on 2 2x2 squares.
Looking forward to sharing December 7 very soon. xx