I have been filling my days with the kids and our home. Tilly is in kinder this year and Sam is 2. My photography business has been growing and I have also returned to work as a primary teacher one day a week, teaching Art! All of this has left little room for my other passion of memory keeping, particularly Project Life. The passion IS there though and I continue to chip off bits and pieces as I can. My struggle is getting to the editing of my personal photos on the computer and then getting the photos printed in store. It was wonderful to see Becky Higgins again a few weeks back and to be reminded that there are seasons in life and that it will be there when I can pick it up properly again.
With this in mind, and with some thoughts about the Project Life App, I have decided to attempt to document a week in our life starting tomorrow. My plan has grown and changed somewhat, but the guts of it is this...
- I will use my iphone and SLR to take photos.
- SLR photos that I wish to use will be edited on my computer and then uploaded to drop box.
- I will use the Project Life App to create daily spreads for each day.
- The final product will be made into a photobook.
- I may stamp and handwrite onto the book once it is printed.
Those are my rough plans thus far. You may see me again this week, or you may not. ;) If you are taking part in WITL, I wish you all the best and a happy time collecting memories of your life right now.